Friday, July 23, 2010

The Darkside

Dementia

Dementia has never been a state of mind,
it is an ever and always place.
Where things creep up from behind,
black bloody talons, and no face.
Where ziggurats of dark lightless stone,
Pierce like screams the moonless sky.
Rising above fields of moldering bone,
of those who came here, only to die.
Stone demons and devils have no life,
Tell yourself this , as back to wall you shove.
As the fear cuts thru you like a knife,
At the sound of their hellborne wings above.
"I am a rational person, none of this is real,
Tis but a nightmare from which I will awake."
Keep saying this, e'en though you feel.
They are coming just for you, your soul to take.
Dementia has never been a state of mind,
it is an ever and always place.
Where fear and horror is but one step behind,
No matter how hard you increase your pace
__________________________________________________________________
Demons

Within us each, ever seeing,
There exists another being.
Ever dreaming, ever scheming.
Even tho it's never seeming
We carry each, our own demon.
We cannot blame another.
Not friend, enemy, or lover.
Behind, beneath, it does hover
Madness comes, and few recover.
Ever dreaming ever scheming
You can't escape this evil being
Nor can you hide on any level
For YOU created your own devil.
Forged of fate, lost love, not taken chances.
Tempered by hate, heartbroken romances.
When that demon blade is gripped.
And your soul from you is stripped
Do not bemoan your fate
You created it from hate
Laying in the nights, dreaming.
We each create our own demon

_____________________________________________________________

[ by momlico]
Succubus. Dark Lust

You want depravity, you want lust.
The freakier the better, a must.
Then you need to see me, I'm your dream.
I tantalize, I please, I'll make you scream.
The price for my services is very high.
The last thing you'll remember is your sated sigh.
I'll be anything and everything you want.
You have me - day and night, I will haunt .
I'll love you till you twist,writhe, and bend.
Holding you tight till your life does end.
You whisper words of love - you pretend.
Your body shrivels as you, to hell I send.
I'm the lure, your drug, the bait. your evil I sate.
Watch me strip, your only thought, for us to mate.
If only you knew, you think you take from me?
As your life force leaves your body, you'll see.
For every depraved, lustful act you to me give.
The pain, the pleasure - I take into me and live.
I will t watch your body dry out and die.
As I wring from you that last sated sigh.
I am every fantasy, I make all dreams come true.
Wish for me, call me, conjure me to you.
You want a sex kitten, a love toy?
Call me, it's your death I will enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment